Friday, September 30, 2005

Flight Sims

I'm back after a long while of no-internet-allowed, so here is a new post for you guys. I couldn't think of what to write about, so I am doing small reviews of all the flight sims I own.

Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator: WWII Europe Series

This flight sim is by far the most accurate I have ever played. Stunning graphics, historically accurate missions, and awesome multi-play make this a must buy.

9.5/10

Beyond Pearl Harbor: Pacific Warriors

This is a flight sim for people who can't fly flight sims. Instead of accurate physics, it more resembles arcade movement, making it fun and easy to play. Great graphics, awesome bosses, cheats, tons of powerups and more make this a terrific game.

9/10

Crimson Skies

I've linked the title to my review of that title.

Microsoft Flight Simulator 98

This isn't exactly a game, more of a toy, or a system for practicing flying, but it sure is fun to crash; the airplane defragments instantly :) . The graphics are poor, which can be expected from an old game, but they work, and their are many planes, locations and situations to be put in.

6/10

3 Comments:

Anonymous Kimberly said...

I am so glad you are back! I always come to your website as soon as I get on the computer to see if there is a new post. Thanks for your great writing!

Friday, September 30, 2005 8:05:00 PM PST  
Blogger Mr. Levingston said...

thank goodness and welcome back!! with all this hw and stuff, i havent had time to pre-write a review!! as you can see, Rouge Agent is an example of whatever came to mind right then and there. so with you back...you can see my good ol' good reviews =P

p.s.
flight sims are pretty cool...if you have that cockpit controller ya know?

Friday, September 30, 2005 8:06:00 PM PST  
Blogger BusterBot858 said...

Thanks kimmie and mok! It's good to be back!

Yeah, a nice joystick is essential to a flight sim experience.

Friday, September 30, 2005 9:03:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home