Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Accepting Applications

It has come to my attention that some of my readers would like more than one article a week, and that I am unable under present circumstances to fulfill this request. In order to keep my readers and attract new ones, I am now accepting applications for people who would like to become writers for TechTrek. The requirements are as follows.

When writing, you must:
  • Think and write rationally and logically
  • Know how to use a spell checker
  • NOT use abbreviations (e.g. "u" instead of "you")
  • NOT talk like a n00b (e.g. "teh" instead of "the")
  • NOT be overly offensive in your articles
When applying:
  • Show me the first paragraph of a sample article
  • Send me any web addresses to blogs or websites maintained by you
Please send your applications to:

Please allow a week for a response. Thank you.

Labels: